Tour 2016 - Alle Infos zur D-Tour

• Hello everyone! Nice to find you all here!

Unfortunately I cannot speak German - so I'll write my question in English, I hope that's OK with the forum's rules!

Me and a friend of mine are attending the A-Ha live concert in Frankfurt, in April 24. I've bought the "Cast in steel" box set with the special A-Ha fan pass, that is supposed to let us enter the hall 15 mins before the gates open.

Has any of you been to another show using this pass? Is it actually valid? Who do I have to show it to?

Thank you in advance!

• Yes it`s still valid but only for German concerts.
    I`ve been in Leipzig last week,and there was an extra row for people,using the fan pass

• Yes it`s still valid but only for German concerts.
    I`ve been in Leipzig last week,and there was an extra row for people,using the fan pass

Great! How soon should we be at the concert hall? Is one hour before the gates open too soon / too late?

I appreciate your reply, thank you very much!

• One hour is definitely too late,if you like to have a place in the first or second or maybe 3 row
    I think you should be there 3 or 4 houres earlier

Wow - even if I have the fan pass? Why, are there so many people who have bought the box set - and attending the very same concert at the same time? Amazing...

Thank you very much!

• Weiß jemand, wo der Eingang für HH sein wird...?? Nervt ja irgendwie, dass man online nix dazu findet- dabei steht es fett auf dem Pass drauf, das weiter Infos auf a-ha.com folgen ....

Your life is a canvas -the colours are you
    you cannot erase them-the words that were said
    just paint them over inside your head...

• bzgl. des Wien-Konzerts in der Stadthalle hab ich einfach den Kundenservice der Stadthalle gefragt. Die haben dann bestätigt, dass der Fanpass doch gültig ist und mir gleich ganz genau beschrieben, wo der Extra-Eingang sein wird.

• bzgl. des Wien-Konzerts in der Stadthalle hab ich einfach den Kundenservice der Stadthalle gefragt. Die haben dann bestätigt, dass der Fanpass doch gültig ist und mir gleich ganz genau beschrieben, wo der Extra-Eingang sein wird.

OKAY, dann rufe ich vielleicht morgen nochmal in der Arena an...
    <Danke...

Your life is a canvas -the colours are you
    you cannot erase them-the words that were said
    just paint them over inside your head...

• :hallo:Hallo,
    morgen geht's nach Oberhausen und nächste Woche nach Köln...ich freu mich total!!! Letzte Woche hab ich kurzentschlossen noch einen fanpass über eBay Kleinanzeigen geschossen... Meine Frage: kann ich den für beide konzis benutzen oder wird der irgendwie entwertet und ich muss mich entscheiden?