The Masked Singer UK - Ist "Viking" unser Morten?

• https://www.bild.de/unterhaltu…schung-75601794.bild.html

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hier nochmal eine schöne Zusammenfassung von Viking:)

• In einem Interview mit der DailyMail hat Davina McCall folgendes gesagt:

‘I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it was him,’ she recalls. Viking – hit 80s group A-Ha’s lead singer Morten Harket – was another favourite. ‘He was so funny because when he took the helmet off he did sort of look exactly like the mask,’ she laughs. ‘And he was very serious, wasn’t he?’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/fe…les-coping-menopause.html

Ja, klar... Morten ist ein rothaariger, bärtiger und zu kurz und breit geratener Wikinger mit Knollennase... :roll::lol: Oh Mann...

Aber ja, er war doch wirklich recht ernst...

• https://www.express.co.uk/show…ts-guest-judges-ITV-video

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tv…Harket-Masked-Singer.html

• OK, da ich solche shows n icht mag und keinen Zugang zum UK-TV habe, ist das komplett an mir vorbei gegangen.

Aber schon cool, dass er bei sowas mitmacht.

Hab jetzt alles nachgelesen und gesehen hier und muss euch zustimmen: songbird war der Hammer, der Rest so naja. Aber erkannt habe ich seine Stimme beim songbird auch. Nur die anderen Lieder brachten seine Stimme nicht so gut raus.

Übrigens habe ich hier zum ersten mal vom cover der Band A1 gehört... und muss sagen, ich finde es absolut grottig, unter aller Kanone. Dass das irgendwo in den charts war, kann nur am Song selbst liegen, nicht an der Performance dieser furchtbaren band.

LG Sandra

-----a-ha----- 8.2.1986 - 04.12.2010 - 2021 tbc-----a-ha-----
    ...Morten was my first love- and he will be my last!...

• 'Didn’t expect to see him on the show' The Masked Singer identity teased by Jonathan Ross
    THE MASKED SINGER judge Jonathan Ross has teased the identity of one of the several new characters in the third series of the hit ITV show.
    www.express.co.uk

• The Masked Singer UK: Top 10 Surprising Reveals
    The Masked Singer UK has seen some surprising reveals, including comedians Sue Perkins and Lenny Henry, opera singer Katherine Jenkins, and more.
    screenrant.com

The Masked Singer UK: Top 10 Surprising Reveals

(...)

With season 3 airing from January 1st, 2022, audiences are eager to find out which celebrities are under the colorful and over-the-top costumes this time around, as some reveals in the first two seasons were wholly unexpected and highly surprising. Whether it was someone fans weren't expecting to sing so well or red-herring clues keeping the judges on their toes, the UK's version has seen some great reveals.

(...)

Viking - Morten Harket

morten-harket-viking-masked-singer-uk.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370&dpr=1.5

Viking had one of the best costumes on The Masked Singer UK so far and looked like a character fans would find in an Asterix and Obelix comic book. He also surprised the judges multiple times with his choice of songs as well as the deep and emotional way he bought them to life on the stage.

Morten Harket was the person behind this mask and he is certainly no stranger to the world of music and performing, being the lead singer of A-ha, the Norwegian band responsible for the '80s hit "Take On Me." His reveal surprised many as no one could guess him with his choice of songs and his unique singing voice. He may not have won, but he certainly conquered the stage.

• Er mal wieder... das scheint ihn echt zu verfolgen!

Joel Dommett and Hannah Cooper-Dommett on their Instagram romance
    JoelI met Hannah on Instagram after I came out of I’m a Celebrity [Joel was runner-up in the 2016 series]. She hadn’t watched the show but saw me doing an inter
    www.thetimes.co.uk

Morten Harket, the lead singer of A-ha, was on once. I knew there was a lead singer of A-ha but I didn't know his name. The producers told me but I couldn't for the life of me remember. All I could think when I was interviewing him was it's not Morgan Freeman.