Magne offiziell im Netz: MagneF

• Magne hat mal wieder ein neues Projekt, oder wie soll man das verstehen?

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Magne hat mal wieder ein neues Projekt, oder wie soll man das verstehen?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Er und weitere Leuten hatten doch bereits vor einiger Zeit dort Land gekauft gehabt, um dort Häuser errichten zu lassen. Er ist daher mal wieder zu Besuch und berichtet von dort.

https://finansavisen.no/nyhete…n-inntar-minioy-i-lofoten

e4a387bbf33c438cb3e04fb9bdb33324@2.jpg

• " i wish we owned the mountain in the background...oh wait, we do! all of’em?? yup. welcome to casa furuholmen, peeps. crazy to think it’s about the same as a 2bedroom apartment in oslo. the world is mad. wishing everyone a good summer, from your fave (future) sheep-farmer."

Lustig, meint er das ernst mit den Schafen? 🐑

• Papa macht wieder Werbung für Sohni:

"magne_furuholmen filip’s first single ‘eternal haze’ is out on all DM plarforms today. good music to run through the forest to! 😊👍"

• External Content www.instagram.com

"magne_furuholmen a thought on how quickly we get used to things...only two years ago this would be considered very odd debris to find on a morning walk on glorious sardinia, or indeed anywhere.

#signofthetimes #staysafepeeps"

Sardinien, sehr schön. Also denke ich mal, urlaubt Magne. Bella Italia wieder!

• Nanu, jetzt geht es nach Frankreich? Ist ja wieder gut unterwegs der Magne!

"magne_furuholmen goodbye italy, hello france - so thankful to be able to move between fave places again."

• :) Schöne, haarige Künstlerbeine!

"magne_furuholmen waiting for the magnolia-tree to flower…i’ve got time."

• Auch im Urlaub kann der Magne nicht von der Kunst lassen:

"magne_furuholmen an amazing day at an amazing place @chateaulacoste
    art, arcitecture, and organic wine…who could ask for more!?
    "

:)"magne_furuholmen hello insta-peeps, my son is out with his second single ‘porsche 911 (may take you to heaven)’ from the upcoming EP.

now…sifting through my insta-posts i notice that my posts about his music gets around the same amount of likes as my sausage-picture!? now this is reeeeeally difficult for a father to wrap my head around…although that WAS a mighty fine hotdog! 🌭😂
    you’ll excuse me for being such a d.a.d. but my clement-campaign will not stop until he has all 36.8k of you following him on spotify etc. so, come on you hot-dog lovers, and music-lovers 🤣and give the next generation a chance! link in bio. and once we reach target i promise to post a new saucy picture of my sausage! 😅😱"

nicht sei I2Rl/?hl=de

"magne_furuholmen this rock got my tuesday-morning-face exactly right"

Ganz so schlimm wird es schon nicht sein. :)

nicht sei I2Rl/?hl=de

"magne_furuholmen this rock got my tuesday-morning-face exactly right"

Ganz so schlimm wird es schon nicht sein. :)

Der Beitrag wurde gelöscht, war es so schlimm gewesen?

• Mal mit neuem Link probieren

"magne_furuholmen these people do laundry the right way! 😂"

"magne_furuholmen saw with sadness that don just passed away. as beatles-fans growing up, we discovered the everly brothers and their unique harmonies thru them. in 1983, as we were about to start our own career, we got to sit with them backstage at the royal albert hall thanks to our manager terry slater - and it turned into an unlikely relationship across generations that lasted a lifetime. one year later phil and don even gave us three everly-guitars made from the same tree as a symbolic gesture of unity. like most brothers (and like us) they had their share of conflict, but their amazing legacy outshines all.

R.I.P, you absolute f***ing legends!"

hey instafriends, it has indeed been difficult times for a lot of people, and for a long time… as artists / musicians we are all fortunate and privileged to be able to still make things that make sense (to us at least). but a big part of the joy is in sharing what we create, and we’ve been looking for ways to brighten the days for y’all…and i think we may have stumbled onto something - so stay tuned this coming week! 😜 in the mean time, enjoy the link in bio above for new music from the younger & bolder generation! 💪 have a good sept ember weekend everyone.